Experimental infection of cattle with SARS-CoV-2
Six cattle (Bos taurus) were intranasally inoculated with SARS-CoV-2 and kept together with three naive in-contact animals. Low-level virus replication and a specific sero-reactivity were observed in two inoculated animals, despite the presence of high antibody titers against a bovine betacoronavirus. The in-contact animals did not become infected. ### Competing Interest Statement The authors have declared no competing interest.
- Downloaded 1,111 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 15,817
- In microbiology: 888
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 31,271
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,129
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!