Sood et al. report a multi-tissue RNA signature "predictive of human health, using only peripheral blood samples". We tested this score in blood in two independent, larger cohorts and found no associations with age or related phenotypes, including muscle strength, interleukin-6 or mortality.
- Downloaded 634 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,921 out of 89,138
- In genomics: 2,568 out of 5,693
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,002 out of 89,138
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 51,183 out of 89,138
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!