Single-cell transcriptomic profile reveals macrophage heterogeneity in medulloblastoma and their treatment-dependent recruitment
Mai T Dang,
Krutika S. Gaonkar,
Komal S. Rathi,
Md. Zahidul Alam,
Tsun Ki To,
Ian W. Folkert,
Jo Lynne Rokita,
Jaclyn N. Taroni,
Casey S. Greene,
Posted 13 Feb 2020
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2020.02.12.945642
Posted 13 Feb 2020
The role of macrophages in medulloblastoma, the most common malignant pediatric brain tumor, is unclear. Using single-cell RNA sequencing in a mouse model of sonic hedgehog medulloblastoma and analysis of bulk RNA sequencing of human medulloblastoma, we investigated macrophage heterogeneity. Our findings reveal differential recruitment of macrophages with molecular-targeted versus radiation therapy and identify an immunosuppressive monocyte-derived macrophages following radiation treatment of mouse medulloblastoma, uncovering potential strategies for immunomodulation as adjunctive therapy.
- Downloaded 393 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 44,581 out of 100,244
- In cancer biology: 1,407 out of 3,582
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,444 out of 100,244
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 100,244
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!