IndiaBioDb (<https://webs.iiitd.edu.in/raghava/indiabiodb/>) is a manually curated comprehensive repository of bioinformatics resources developed and maintained by Indian researchers. This repository maintains information about 543 freely accessible functional resources that include around 258 biological databases. Each entry provides a complete detail about a resource that includes the name of resources, web link, detail of publication, information about the corresponding author, name of institute, type of resource. A user-friendly searching module has been integrated, which allows users to search our repository on any field. In order to retrieve categorized information, we integrate the browsing facility in this repository. This database can be utilized for extracting the useful information regarding the present scenario of bioinformatics inclusive of all research labs funded by government and private bodies of India. In addition to web interface, we also developed mobile to facilitate the scientific community.
- Downloaded 413 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 60,669
- In bioinformatics: 5,999
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 63,470
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 63,470
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!