Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,170 bioRxiv papers from 306,408 authors.
Beyond accessibility: ATAC-seq footprinting unravels kinetics of transcription factor binding during zygotic genome activation
Posted 09 Dec 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/869560
Posted 09 Dec 2019
While footprinting analysis of ATAC-seq data can theoretically enable investigation of transcription factor (TF) binding, the lack of a computational method implementing both footprinting, visualization and downstream analysis has hindered the widespread application of this method. Here we present TOBIAS, a comprehensive footprinting framework enabling genome-wide investigation of TF binding dynamics for hundreds of TF simultaneously. As a proof-of-concept, we illustrate how TOBIAS can unveil complex TF dynamics during zygotic genome activation (ZGA) in both humans and mice, and explore how the TF Dux activates cascades of TF, binds to repeat elements and induces expression of novel genetic elements. TOBIAS is freely available at: https://github.com/loosolab/TOBIAS.
- Downloaded 397 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,182 out of 70,177
- In bioinformatics: 3,845 out of 6,878
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,897 out of 70,177
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 213 out of 70,177
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!