jYCaMP: An optimized calcium indicator for two-photon imaging at fiber laser wavelengths
Manuel A. Mohr,
Jonathan S. Marvin,
Emiliano Jimenez Marquez,
John J Macklin,
Douglas S. Kim,
Allan M. Wong,
Loren L Looger,
Eric R. Schreiter,
Posted 25 Oct 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/816660 (published DOI: 10.1038/s41592-020-0835-7)
Posted 25 Oct 2019
State-of-the-art GFP-based calcium indicators do not undergo efficient two-photon excitation at wavelengths above 1000 nm, for which inexpensive and powerful industrial femtosecond lasers are available. Here we report jYCaMP1, a yellow variant of jGCaMP7 that outperforms its parent in mice and flies at excitation wavelengths above 1000 nm and enables improved two-color calcium imaging with RFP-based indicators.
- Downloaded 1,403 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,681
- In neuroscience: 1,555
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28,666
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 35,460
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!