Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,305 bioRxiv papers from 289,273 authors.
We demonstrate numerically and analytically that A-E and A-C covariance terms are identified in the univariate ACE twin model extended with polygenic scores. We conducted a power study, which showed that the power to detect these terms, given 1000 MZ and DZ twin pairs (α=0.05), depended greatly on the parameter settings of the model. We show that power is greatly improved by incorporating in the model the percentage of variance due to the polygenic scores as a fixed parameter.
- Downloaded 297 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35,168 out of 65,305
- In genetics: 2,205 out of 3,696
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,496 out of 65,305
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 14,367 out of 65,305
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!