Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,838 bioRxiv papers from 309,132 authors.
We demonstrate numerically and analytically that A-E and A-C covariance terms are identified in the univariate ACE twin model extended with polygenic scores. We conducted a power study, which showed that the power to detect these terms, given 1000 MZ and DZ twin pairs (α=0.05), depended greatly on the parameter settings of the model. We show that power is greatly improved by incorporating in the model the percentage of variance due to the polygenic scores as a fixed parameter.
- Downloaded 354 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 33,511 out of 70,853
- In genetics: 2,095 out of 3,927
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 39,450 out of 70,853
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,998 out of 70,853
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!