Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,113 bioRxiv papers from 295,324 authors.
RNAs have important and diverse functions. Visualizing an isolated RNA in living cells provide us essential information of its roles. By now, there are two kinds of live RNA imaging systems invented, one is the MS2 system and the other is the Cas13a system. In this study, we show that when fused with split-Fp, CasE can be engineered into a live RNA tracking tool.
- Downloaded 7,507 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 208 out of 67,113
- In molecular biology: 7 out of 2,139
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 48 out of 67,113
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 510 out of 67,113
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!