Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,170 bioRxiv papers from 306,408 authors.
We introduce Scallop, an accurate, reference-based transcript assembler for RNA-seq data. Scallop significantly improves reconstruction of multi-exon and lowly expressed transcripts. On 10 human samples aligned with STAR, Scallop produces (on average) 35.7% and 37.5% more correct multi-exon transcripts than two leading transcript assemblers, StringTie and TransComb, respectively. For transcripts expressed at low levels in the same samples, Scallop assembles 65.2% and 50.2% more correct multi-exon transcripts than StringTie and TransComb, respectively. Scallop obtains this improvement through a novel algorithm that we prove preserves all phasing paths from reads (including paired-end reads), while also producing a parsimonious set of transcripts and minimizing coverage deviation.
- Downloaded 1,355 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,948 out of 70,177
- In bioinformatics: 946 out of 6,878
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 56,629 out of 70,177
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 45,283 out of 70,177
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!