Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,174 bioRxiv papers from 295,568 authors.
Deep motif deconvolution of HLA-II peptidomes for robust class II epitope predictions
Georg Alexander Rockinger,
Posted 03 Feb 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/539338
Posted 03 Feb 2019
CD4 T cells are key for priming and regulating immune recognition of infected and cancer cells, but predictions of class II epitopes have limited accuracy. We combined unbiased Mass Spectrometry-based HLA-II peptidomics with a novel motif deconvolution algorithm to profile and analyze a total of 99265 unique HLA-II ligands. Our work demonstrates substantial improvement in the definition of HLA-II binding motifs and enhanced accuracy in class II epitope predictions.
- Downloaded 1,057 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,094 out of 67,174
- In immunology: 115 out of 1,708
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,759 out of 67,174
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,500 out of 67,174
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!