Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,658 bioRxiv papers from 308,473 authors.
NWB:N 2.0: An Accessible Data Standard for Neurophysiology
Thomas J. Davidson,
Justin T. Kiggins,
Friedrich T. Sommer,
Loren M. Frank,
Posted 17 Jan 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/523035
Posted 17 Jan 2019
Neurodata Without Borders: Neurophysiology (NWB:N) is a data standard for neurophysiology, providing neuroscientists with a common standard to share, archive, use, and build common analysis tools for neurophysiology data. With NWB:N version 2.0 (NWB:N 2.0) we made significant advances towards creating a usable standard, software ecosystem, and vibrant community for standardizing neurophysiology data. In this manuscript we focus in particular on the NWB:N data standard schema and present advances towards creating an accessible data standard for neurophysiology.
- Downloaded 912 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,613 out of 70,704
- In neuroscience: 1,526 out of 12,710
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,867 out of 70,704
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,149 out of 70,704
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!