Brain xQTL Map: Integrating The Genetic Architecture Of The Human Brain Transcriptome And Epigenome
We perform quantitative trait locus (xQTL) analyses on a multi-omic dataset, comprising RNA sequence, DNA methylation, and histone acetylation ChIP sequence data from the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex of 411 older adult individuals. We identify SNPs that are significantly associated with gene expression, DNA methylation, and histone modification levels. Many SNPs influence more than one type of molecular feature, and epigenetic features are shown to mediate eQTLs in a number of (9%) such loci. We illustrate the utility of our new resource, xQTL Serve, in prioritizing the cell type most affected by an xQTL and in enhancing genome wide association studies (GWAS) as we report 18 additional CNS disease susceptibility loci after re-analyzing published studies.
- Downloaded 1,545 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,860 out of 117,931
- In bioinformatics: 1,144 out of 9,553
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 96,605 out of 117,931
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 112,647 out of 117,931
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!