iTALK: an R Package to Characterize and Illustrate Intercellular Communication
Crosstalk between tumor cells and other cells within the tumor microenvironment (TME) plays a crucial role in tumor progression, metastases, and therapy resistance. We present iTALK, a computational approach to characterize and illustrate intercellular communication signals in the multicellular tumor ecosystem using single-cell RNA sequencing data. iTALK can in principle be used to dissect the complexity, diversity, and dynamics of cell-cell communication from a wide range of cellular processes.
- Downloaded 2,914 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,769 out of 83,503
- In cancer biology: 48 out of 2,914
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,273 out of 83,503
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,483 out of 83,503
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!