GranatumX: A community engaging and flexible software environment for single-cell analysis
We present GranatumX, the next-generation software environment for single-cell data analysis. It enables biologists access to the latest single-cell bioinformatics methods in a graphical environment. It also offers software developers the opportunity to rapidly promote their own tools with others in customizable pipelines. The architecture of GranatumX allows for easy inclusion of plugin modules, named “Gboxes”, that wrap around bioinformatics tools written in various programming languages. GranatumX can be run in the cloud or private servers, and generate reproducible results. It is expected to become a community-engaging, flexible, and evolving software ecosystem for scRNA-Seq analysis, connecting developers with bench scientists. GranatumX is freely accessible at: <http://garmiregroup.org/granatumx/app>
- Downloaded 1,152 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,232
- In bioinformatics: 2,071
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,253
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,424
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!