Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,081 bioRxiv papers from 318,132 authors.
With the growing number of biomedical papers published each year, keeping up with relevant literature has become increasingly important, and yet more challenging. SciReader (www.scireader.com) is a cloud-based personalized recommender system that specifically aims to assist biomedical researchers and clinicians identify publications of interest to them. SciReader uses topic modeling and other machine learning algorithms to provide users with recommendations that are recent, relevant, and of high quality.
- Downloaded 870 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,813 out of 73,056
- In scientific communication and education: 111 out of 514
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 58,537 out of 73,056
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 58,520 out of 73,056
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!