Dependencies have been shown and conversion factors have been determined, which allow to estimate PPFD, YPFD and radiometric power density of white LED light according to the known illumination in lux. A technique for estimating photosynthetically active radiation, which has an adequate accuracy for the task of illuminating plants, has been determined.
- Downloaded 3,332 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,431 out of 85,018
- In plant biology: 17 out of 2,598
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,640 out of 85,018
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,022 out of 85,018
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!