Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,441 bioRxiv papers from 307,584 authors.
STRT-seq-2i: dual-index 5ʹ single cell and nucleus RNA-seq on an addressable microwell array
Gioele La Manno,
Posted 20 Apr 2017
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/126268 (published DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-16546-4)
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Single-cell RNA-seq has become routine for discovering cell types and revealing cellular diversity, but currently no high-throughput platform has been used successfully on archived human brain samples. We present STRT-seq-2i, an addressable 9600-microwell array platform, combining sampling by limiting dilution or FACS, with imaging and high throughput at competitive cost. We applied the platform to fresh single mouse cortical cells and to frozen post-mortem human cortical nuclei, matching the performance of a previous lower-throughput platform.
- Downloaded 1,522 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,107 out of 70,446
- In molecular biology: 116 out of 2,265
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 24,595 out of 70,446
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,477 out of 70,446
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!