Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,772 bioRxiv papers from 287,133 authors.
Understanding how neural circuits control behavior requires monitoring a large population of neurons with high spatial resolution and volume rate. Here we report an axicon-based Bessel beam module with continuously adjustable depth of focus (CADoF), which turns frame rate into volume rate by extending the excitation focus in axial direction while maintaining high lateral resolutions. Cost-effective and compact, this CADoF Bessel module can be easily integrated into existing two-photon fluorescence microscopes. Simply translating one of the relay lenses along its optical axis enabled continuous adjustment of the focal length. We used this module to simultaneously monitor activity of spinal projection neurons extending over 60 micron depth in larval zebrafish at 50 Hz volume rate with adjustable imaging thickness.
- Downloaded 809 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,277 out of 64,772
- In neuroscience: 1,635 out of 11,589
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 25,373 out of 64,772
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,592 out of 64,772
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!