Author: Nadia Yousaf
- Most recently observed institution: Acute Oncology Service, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- All-time downloads: 5,973 (rank: 47,828 (tie) )
- oncology: 5,973 (rank: 19 )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Collateral damage: the impact on cancer outcomes of the COVID-19pandemiconcology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,865 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,937
- In oncology: 5
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 56,673
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 36,834
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!