Author: Paolo Ferrari
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Nephrology, Ospedale Civico Lugano, Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale, Lugano, Switzerland; Prince of Wales Hospital Clinical School, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- All-time downloads: 7,647 (rank: 20,848 (tie) out of 513,706)
- microbiology: 7,647 (rank: 1,328 (tie) out of 52,513)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The circulating SARS-CoV-2 spike variant N439K maintains fitness while evading antibody-mediated immunitymicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,647 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 911 out of 119,118
- In microbiology: 83 out of 9,403
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 632 out of 119,118
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 119,118
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!