Author: Samuel H. Gellman
- Most recently observed institution: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
- All-time downloads: 26,006 (rank: 4,702 (tie) out of 513,706)
- microbiology: 26,006 (rank: 373 (tie) out of 52,513)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Intranasal fusion inhibitory lipopeptide prevents direct contact SARS-CoV-2 transmission in ferretsmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 26,006 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 196 out of 119,118
- In microbiology: 17 out of 9,403
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 170 out of 119,118
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4 out of 119,118
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!