Author: Jasmin S Kutter
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9934-6858
- Most recently observed institution: Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam
- All-time downloads: 3,606 (rank: 33,615 (tie) out of 437,467)
- microbiology: 3,606 (rank: 2,909 (tie) out of 52,208)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Comparison of three air samplers for the collection of four nebulized respiratory virusesmicrobiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 are transmitted through the air between ferrets over more than one meter distancemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,606 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,597 out of 103,809
- In microbiology: 171 out of 9,238
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 438 out of 103,809
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16 out of 103,809
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!