Author: Andrew W. Barile-Hill
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6322-4894
- Most recently observed institution: Cytiva Life Sciences
- All-time downloads: 16,378 (rank: 4,324 (tie) out of 423,760)
- biochemistry: 16,378 (rank: 67 (tie) out of 20,393)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An ultra-potent synthetic nanobody neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 by locking Spike into an inactive conformationbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 16,378 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 116 out of 100,173
- In biochemistry: 2 out of 3,421
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 60 out of 100,173
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10 out of 100,173
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!