Author: Dharani Ajithdoss
- Most recently observed institution: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- All-time downloads: 6,183 (rank: 16,229 (tie) out of 424,267)
- microbiology: 6,183 (rank: 1,340 (tie) out of 49,971)
Downloads per author, site-wide
REGN-COV2 antibody cocktail prevents and treats SARS-CoV-2 infection in rhesus macaques and hamstersmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,183 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 574 out of 100,444
- In microbiology: 90 out of 8,897
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 188 out of 100,444
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 100,444
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!