Author: Xavier R. Gomez
- Most recently observed institution: University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- All-time downloads: 10,435 (rank: 9,100 (tie) out of 448,974)
- microbiology: 10,435 (rank: 997 (tie) out of 52,210)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A Self-Replicating Radiation-Shield for Human Deep-Space Exploration: Radiotrophic Fungi can Attenuate Ionizing Radiation aboard the International Space Stationmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,435 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 274 out of 106,159
- In microbiology: 61 out of 9,238
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 121 out of 106,159
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11 out of 106,159
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!