Author: Alessandra Borsini
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4410-7865
- Most recently observed institution: Stress, Psychiatry and Immunology Laboratory, Department of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, Kings College London, UK
- All-time downloads: 178 (rank: 502,597 (tie) )
- neuroscience: 178 (rank: 71,940 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Identifying Causative Mechanisms Linking Early-Life Stress to Psycho-Cardio-Metabolic Multi-Morbidity: The EarlyCause Projectneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 178 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 112,000
- In neuroscience: 17,338
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 90,422
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 69,513
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!