Author: Michał Kowalewski
- Most recently observed institution: Florida Museum of Natural History, Division of Invertebrate Paleontology, University of Florida
- All-time downloads: 481 (rank: 435,936 (tie) )
- paleontology: 481 (rank: 683 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
OCCURRENCE OF THE BRACHIOPOD TICHOSINA IN DEEP-SEA CORAL BOTTOMS OF THE CARIBBEAN SEA AND ITS PALEOENVIRONMENTAL IMPLICATIONSpaleontology more details view paper
- Downloaded 481 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 78,843
- In paleontology: 138
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 46,522
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 126,554
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!