Author: Arno van Hilten
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2630-8217
- Most recently observed institution: Erasmus MC
- All-time downloads: 425 (rank: 293,091 (tie) out of 509,611)
- bioinformatics: 425 (rank: 24,256 (tie) out of 36,842)
Downloads per author, site-wide
GenNet framework: interpretable neural networks for phenotype predictionbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 425 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 51,898 out of 118,130
- In bioinformatics: 5,418 out of 9,572
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17,095 out of 118,130
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,329 out of 118,130
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!