Author: Alexandre Laurent
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5198-6955
- Most recently observed institution: IMN, UMR5293
- All-time downloads: 272 (rank: 371,471 (tie) out of 509,196)
- neuroscience: 272 (rank: 54,177 (tie) out of 73,575)
Downloads per author, site-wide
3D segmentation of perivascular spaces on T1-weighted 3 Tesla MR images with a convolutional autoencoder and a U-shaped neural networkneuroscience more details view paper
No download data for this paper yet.
The MRi-Share database: brain imaging in a cross-sectional cohort of 1,870 university studentsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 272 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 76,289 out of 118,017
- In neuroscience: 11,990 out of 18,565
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 29,481 out of 118,017
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,276 out of 118,017
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!