Author: Paul Anantharajal Tambyah
- Most recently observed institution: Infectious Disease, Department of Medicine, National University Hospital
- All-time downloads: 31,049 (rank: 1,653 (tie) out of 427,641)
- immunology: 31,049 (rank: 81 (tie) out of 26,570)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Different pattern of pre-existing SARS-COV-2 specific T cell immunity in SARS-recovered and uninfected individualsimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 31,049 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 46 out of 101,247
- In immunology: 4 out of 3,154
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28 out of 101,247
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 45 out of 101,247
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!