Author: Sean K. Simmons
- Most recently observed institution: Klarman Cell Observatory, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- All-time downloads: 12,984 (rank: 6,859 (tie) out of 440,747)
- genomics: 12,984 (rank: 1,079 (tie) out of 45,497)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Systematic comparative analysis of single cell RNA-sequencing methodsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,984 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 185 out of 104,396
- In genomics: 30 out of 6,382
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 331 out of 104,396
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 457 out of 104,396
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!