Author: Yosuke Bando
- Most recently observed institution: MIT, Kioxia
- All-time downloads: 4,736 (rank: 20,520 (tie) out of 384,477)
- genomics: 4,736 (rank: 3,937 (tie) out of 40,907)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Expansion Sequencing: Spatially Precise In Situ Transcriptomics in Intact Biological Systemsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,736 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 835 out of 89,763
- In genomics: 174 out of 5,711
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 210 out of 89,763
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 238 out of 89,763
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!