Author: Atreyee Basu
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4006-6883
- Most recently observed institution: NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 43,822 (rank: 948 (tie) out of 425,582)
- microbiology: 43,822 (rank: 193 (tie) out of 50,311)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Performance of Abbott ID NOW COVID-19 rapid nucleic acid amplification test in nasopharyngeal swabs transported in viral media and dry nasal swabs, in a New York City academic institutionmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 43,822 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24 out of 100,737
- In microbiology: 9 out of 8,937
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17 out of 100,737
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 100,737
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!