Author: Thomas M Conlon
- Most recently observed institution: Comprehensive Pneumology Center (CPC) / Institute of Lung Biology and Disease (ILBD), Helmholtz Zentrum Munchen, Member of the German Center for Lung Research (DZL), Munich, Germany
- All-time downloads: 17,309 (rank: 3,982 (tie) out of 423,771)
- bioinformatics: 17,309 (rank: 201 (tie) out of 35,889)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Integrated analyses of single-cell atlases reveal age, gender, and smoking status associations with cell type-specific expression of mediators of SARS-CoV-2 viral entry and highlights inflammatory programs in putative target cellsbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 17,309 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 108 out of 100,306
- In bioinformatics: 11 out of 9,217
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 55 out of 100,306
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 100,306
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!