Author: Martin T. Nweeia
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard School of Dental Medicine, USA; Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, USA; Smithsonian Institution, USA
- All-time downloads: 6,717 (rank: 13,171 (tie) out of 382,298)
- genomics: 6,717 (rank: 2,386 (tie) out of 40,708)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Broad Host Range of SARS-CoV-2 Predicted by Comparative and Structural Analysis of ACE2 in Vertebratesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,717 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 449 out of 89,194
- In genomics: 92 out of 5,693
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 132 out of 89,194
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 184 out of 89,194
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!