Author: AB Rohrlach
- Most recently observed institution: ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical and Statistical Frontiers, The University of Adelaide
- All-time downloads: 570 (rank: 182,293 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genetics: 570 (rank: 19,933 (tie) out of 36,792)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Population size history from short genomic scaffolds: how short is too short?genetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 570 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,328 out of 94,912
- In genetics: 1,714 out of 4,824
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 30,599 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,341 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!