Author: Shinichi Yabuuchi
- Most recently observed institution: Johns Hopkins University
- All-time downloads: 10,156 (rank: 9,403 (tie) out of 462,584)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 10,156 (rank: 14 (tie) out of 6,566)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Fatal toxicity of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with metformin in micepharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,156 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 284 out of 109,027
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 2 out of 1,016
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 124 out of 109,027
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,256 out of 109,027
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!