Author: Xiao-Ming Wu
- Most recently observed institution: Key Laboratory of Biomedical Information Engineering of Ministry of Education, School of Life Science and Technology, Xi'an Jiaotong University
- All-time downloads: 6,860 (rank: 15,694 (tie) out of 437,274)
- genomics: 6,860 (rank: 2,727 (tie) out of 45,491)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Genomic Formation of Human Populations in East Asiagenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,860 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 540 out of 103,764
- In genomics: 110 out of 6,382
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 201 out of 103,764
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 271 out of 103,764
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!