Author: Andrey M Leontovich
- Most recently observed institution: Faculty of Bioengineering and Bioinformatics and Belozersky Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- All-time downloads: 92,516 (rank: 410 (tie) out of 423,511)
- microbiology: 92,516 (rank: 103 (tie) out of 49,746)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus – The species and its viruses, a statement of the Coronavirus Study Groupmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 92,516 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13 out of 100,244
- In microbiology: 4 out of 8,867
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8 out of 100,244
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 100,244
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!