Author: Daniel Trejo-Banos
- Most recently observed institution: The University of Lausanne
- All-time downloads: 420 (rank: 243,297 (tie) out of 425,630)
- genomics: 420 (rank: 33,008 (tie) out of 44,530)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Integrative omics approach to identify the molecular architecture of inflammatory protein levels in healthy older adultsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 420 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 44,246 out of 100,745
- In genomics: 3,965 out of 6,246
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,639 out of 100,745
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 68,702 out of 100,745
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!