Author: Shaun P. Stice
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9884-8445
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Plant Pathology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- All-time downloads: 144 (rank: 301,550 (tie) out of 338,050)
- plant biology: 144 (rank: 11,325 (tie) out of 12,684)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pantoea ananatis defeats Allium chemical defenses with a plasmid-borne virulence gene clusterplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 144 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 68,023 out of 78,047
- In plant biology: 2,008 out of 2,355
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,529 out of 78,047
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,826 out of 78,047
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!