Author: Binyamin A. Knisbacher
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4962-9956
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, MA, USA
- All-time downloads: 1,412 (rank: 62,486 (tie) out of 338,050)
- cancer biology: 1,412 (rank: 2,381 (tie) out of 22,598)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Thousands of novel unannotated proteins expand the MHC I immunopeptidome in cancercancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,412 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,340 out of 78,047
- In cancer biology: 136 out of 2,706
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 236 out of 78,047
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 363 out of 78,047
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!