Author: Nobuyuki Okahashi
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9582-355X
- Most recently observed institution: RIKEN Center for Integrative Medical Sciences, Japan
- All-time downloads: 606 (rank: 136,756 (tie) out of 338,050)
- bioinformatics: 606 (rank: 14,509 (tie) out of 29,012)
Downloads per author, site-wide
MS-DIAL 4: accelerating lipidomics using an MS/MS, CCS, and retention time atlasbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 606 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,220 out of 78,047
- In bioinformatics: 2,961 out of 7,534
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 826 out of 78,047
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,199 out of 78,047
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!