Author: Cecilia Rodriguez-Furlan
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, Riverside
- All-time downloads: 274 (rank: 235,390 (tie) out of 338,050)
- plant biology: 274 (rank: 8,464 (tie) out of 12,684)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A series of dual-reporter vectors for ratiometric analysis of protein abundance in plantsplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 274 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 47,984 out of 78,047
- In plant biology: 1,391 out of 2,355
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,031 out of 78,047
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,676 out of 78,047
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!