Author: Martin Leeb
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5114-4782
- Most recently observed institution: Max Perutz Labs, University of Vienna
- All-time downloads: 292 (rank: 226,577 (tie) out of 336,379)
- biochemistry: 292 (rank: 8,525 (tie) out of 14,221)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cooperative molecular networks drive a mammalian cell state transitionsystems biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
PHF3 regulates neuronal gene expression through the new Pol II CTD reader domain SPOCbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 292 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 45,427 out of 77,613
- In biochemistry: 1,299 out of 2,437
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,582 out of 77,613
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,521 out of 77,613
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!