Author: Timur Mackens-Kiani
- Most recently observed institution: LMU
- All-time downloads: 294 (rank: 226,551 (tie) out of 338,050)
- molecular biology: 294 (rank: 10,127 (tie) out of 16,885)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Structure and function of yeast Lso2 and human CCDC124 bound to hibernating ribosomes.molecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 294 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 45,376 out of 78,047
- In molecular biology: 1,415 out of 2,569
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,697 out of 78,047
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,218 out of 78,047
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!