Author: Luciano Annicchiarico
- Most recently observed institution: Division of Neurosurgery, Structural and Functional Connectivity Lab, S. Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
- All-time downloads: 344 (rank: 204,972 (tie) out of 336,379)
- neuroscience: 344 (rank: 34,358 (tie) out of 56,761)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Classifyber, a robust streamline-based linear classifier for white matter bundle segmentationneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 344 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 39,126 out of 77,613
- In neuroscience: 6,846 out of 13,901
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,947 out of 77,613
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,075 out of 77,613
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!