Author: Graziele P. Oliveira
- Most recently observed institution: Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
- All-time downloads: 9,508 (rank: 6,306 (tie) out of 337,825)
- microbiology: 9,508 (rank: 371 (tie) out of 35,855)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A mysterious 80 nm amoeba virus with a near-complete "ORFan genome" challenges the classification of DNA virusesmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 9,508 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 188 out of 77,975
- In microbiology: 26 out of 6,472
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 34 out of 77,975
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 254 out of 77,975
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!