Author: Fa-Hui Dai
- Most recently observed institution: Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center & School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
- All-time downloads: 12,875 (rank: 11,494 (tie) out of 511,435)
- pathology: 12,875 (rank: 41 (tie) out of 5,884)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Complete genome characterisation of a novel coronavirus associated with severe human respiratory disease in Wuhan, Chinapathology more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,875 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 441 out of 118,553
- In pathology: 4 out of 696
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 345 out of 118,553
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,450 out of 118,553
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!