Author: Krystle J. Nomie
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Lymphoma/Myeloma, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- All-time downloads: 3,009 (rank: 41,622 (tie) out of 466,011)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 3,009 (rank: 138 (tie) out of 6,566)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Enhancing Intracellular Accumulation and Target Engagement of PROTACs with Reversible Covalent Chemistrypharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,009 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,226 out of 109,711
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 18 out of 1,016
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 587 out of 109,711
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,090 out of 109,711
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!